To paraphrase: they're complicated.
If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting an Aquarius woman, chances are the experience isn't one you will not soon forget. Women born under the sun sign of Aquarius walk a path that takes them more than a little bit off the beaten trail. Some might call these water-bearers of the zodiac strange because her quirky personality traits, strengths and weaknesses fly far from the norm, but those who get the privilege of knowing an Aquarius woman well realize this is the zodiac sign of women who live life to the fullest, staying as true as authentic and true to themselves and their personal style as possible at all times.
To some, these characteristics might sound eye-roll worthy, but think about it ... How many people do you know who are really and truly living life as their most authentic self? The answer is not many, because if we're being honest with ourselves, that noise is hard.
So it's no wonder that #women born under the star sign of #Aquarius are so darn strong!
1. They you don't even have to try.
"Aquarius dating advice be like: 'When you don't care, that indifference makes your attractive.'"
2. Seeing an Aquarius woman — really seeing her — is believing!
"Aquarius be like: when you first see me vs. when you get to know me."
3. She has her own unique philosophies.
"Aquarius relationship philosophy: 'I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful.'"
4. They have an "interesting" way of flirting.
"I notice you sing without the hymn book. I also like to live dangerously."
5. They know how to use their words, so why doesn't everyone else?
"Your lack of communication disturbs me."
6. An Aquarius woman is always ready to get her travel game on.
"Worst thing about going on vacation ... traveling home."
7. Being weird is a synonym for being awesome (according to any Aquarius).
"Sometimes being weird is your blessing."
8. Nothing makes an Aquarius woman happier than seeing karma work on the dishonest.
"Aquarius looking at posts about Gemini and Libra being dragged for being fake."
9. It's tough always being the smartest person in the room.
"If you don't want a sarcastic answer, then don't ask a stupid question."
10. No, YOU take things personally!
"Hello 911, I would like to report an Aquarius hate crime."
11. Make a note of it.
"Aquarius: Even when they really don't like you, they still believe everyone deserves to be treated with respect. So, you'll be respectfully ignored."
12. Give her space and everything will be fine.
"Aquarius be like: 'I just need some space.'"